Generation wronly warns with"non stable policy on node" when the same directive is used in two rules
Web - Config management
With https://issues.rudder.io/issues/7616 with added the possibility to track overriden directive in several rules. But now, we always have
NON STABLE POLICY ON NODE logs when the same unique directive is on two rules.
We don't want to report on that case, we only want to report when different directives are at the same priority and one is chosen at random.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2240
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Subject changed from NON STABLE POLICY ON NODE warning when the same directive is used in two rules to Generation wronly warns with"non stable policy on node" when the same directive is used in two rules
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.12 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom