Compute change hook need to be on a dedicated threadpool
Performance and scalability
It seems better to have a single threaded pool for that task, because it means that we will use a queue to acc task, and there is nothing parallele in node run hook.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2271
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.12 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom