permissions_acl_*_absent generic methods report success if no acls binaries are found on the system
Generic methods - File Management
If the classic tools for ACLs are not found on the system, the generic method will fail and report a success, which is really bad.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/991
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.12 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom