User story #15135
User story #15134: Migrate ncf write technique api to Rudder
Remove all write api of ncf and adapt editor to use only Rudder API
Web - Technique editor
Like title said, we need to adapt to new ncf endpoint provided by Rudder instead ofusing ncf ones.
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/993
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Discussion
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from Discussion to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
Applied in changeset commit:b5cbc9896969d6fb5fd84ce153e0efb212bd2044.
Applied in changeset commit:4e5c25a366586341d58f056920b3de3c7299df80.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
- Project changed from 41 to Rudder
- Category changed from Technique editor - API to Web - Technique editor
Also available in: Atom