User story #15184
Improve and correct tests for condition_from_command.cf GM
Surprisingly when writing tests I found out that the command where not executed in audit mode, and so on, the classes never defined.
This is quite a problem to patch since it deeply change the behaviour of the GM.
Still we think we should change the GM to work properly even in audit mode in the next major release of Rudder see #15189.
- Related to Bug #15189: condition_from_command does not do anything in audit mode added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1010
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.13 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom