Handling keept_output and asynchronous parameters in the remote-run API
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
At the moment, these booleans have no effect on the API's behaviour.
The goal is to send back the API's output if keep_output is set to true, and to process the request asynchronously only if asynchronous is set to true, using tokio::spawn().
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2302
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom