User story #15222
Add a generic method to ensure that a kernel module is not loaded
It will check that the module is not loaded and try to unload it via modprobe if lodead.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1017
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.13 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom