qa tests in ncf does not fail if there is an error in the tests
We are only keeping the latest exit satus of the tests, which is pylint.
We should add a set -e as easy fix
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1022
- Subject changed from qa tests in ncf does not fails if there is an error in the tests to qa tests in ncf does not fail if there is an error in the tests
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.13 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom