Take care of number of nodes in plugin license check
Added by François ARMAND almost 4 years ago.
Updated over 3 years ago.
We need to add the number of nodes as a metric for license validity in plugins.
It should be done in 5.0 if it's fully API compatible.
- Target version changed from 5.0 to 595
It can't be done in 5.0, because the generic "license" object is defined in
- Related to User story #15275: Take care of number of nodes in plugin license check added
- Target version changed from 595 to master
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-plugins/pull/176
- Related to Bug #15288: Take care of number of nodes in plugin license check (private plugins) added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom