MANAGED_NODES_NAME is still needed for CFE nodes
Web - Config management
In #15331 we change the way linux nodes are identified and we don't use a cfengine public key, but a certificate.
Still, we need to generate MANAGED_NODES_NAME for these nodes.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Related to Bug #15331: Broken certificate handling in Unix nodes added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2352
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom