Clean-up Jetty abort on boot
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
We used to need to do unbelievebaly complex thing to stop Rudder if something want wrong during boot (see: #1974 for origin, and then #10567 for the complex thing).
But now, the JVM is smart and it doesn't work anymore.
So, there is only
- Related to Bug #1974: If an error happen during boostrap, the webapp starts but is in a zombie state and the error page is not displayed added
- Related to User story #10507: Generic method to edit separate parameters in key="values" line added
- Related to deleted (User story #10507: Generic method to edit separate parameters in key="values" line)
- Related to Bug #10567: Infinite "rudder is loading" page if rudder-init didn't run added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2366
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 52 to 51
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.13 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom