Guard against non-audit mode on node
We want to have a node local file that tells "this node must be on audit". Suggested file name: /opt/rudder/etc/force-audit-agent
If the policies downloaded from the server is not "audit", then stop execution and report error.
File can be set and unset with
rudder agent set-force-audit
rudder agent unset-force-audit
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2385
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom