Virtuozzo Virtual machine reported as "Unknown type"
For a reason I do not known, rudder server reports Virtuozzo Virtual Machine as Unknown type even if the inventory specify them as Virtuozzo.
The VM inventory reports:
But in the rudder server we see:
Machine type: Virtual machine (Unknown type)
If you need any more details, do not hesitate to tell!
Thank you a lot.
Updated by Alexis MOUSSET about 1 year ago
- Category set to Web - Nodes & inventories
- Target version set to 5.0.13
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 58
This is probably because the web application does not know about Virtuozzo, and defaults to this unknown category.
Updated by François ARMAND 12 months ago
We forgot to add the relevant LDAP object definition :/
So now we have:
Error when trying to process report: Can't merge inventory report in LDAP directory, aborting <- Exception when commiting inventory, abort.: Can't merge inventory report in LDAP directory, aborting