Virtuozzo Virtual machine reported as "Unknown type"
For a reason I do not known, rudder server reports Virtuozzo Virtual Machine as Unknown type even if the inventory specify them as Virtuozzo.
The VM inventory reports:
But in the rudder server we see:
Machine type: Virtual machine (Unknown type)
If you need any more details, do not hesitate to tell!
Thank you a lot.
Updated by Alexis MOUSSET 3 months ago
- Category set to Web - Nodes & inventories
- Target version set to 5.0.13
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 58
This is probably because the web application does not know about Virtuozzo, and defaults to this unknown category.
Updated by François ARMAND about 1 month ago
We forgot to add the relevant LDAP object definition :/
So now we have:
Error when trying to process report: Can't merge inventory report in LDAP directory, aborting <- Exception when commiting inventory, abort.: Can't merge inventory report in LDAP directory, aborting