zypper_pattern module does not work in python3
Generic methods - Package Management
We recently changed its shebang to let it run the module with python3 if available.
But the module itself does not work in python3 since string/bytes are now differents.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1045
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.13 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom