Make zypper_pattern compatible with python2.6
Generic methods - Package Management
sles11 uses python2.6, we should try to be compatible even if the module will not work on it.
==> it will not work since getting pattern names from an rpm point of view is not simple, so we will not be able to check all infos for a given package on the system.
Still, some easy fix can be done to support some features of the module.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1046
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.13 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom