Rules are shown in "Applied rules" on groups where they are not applied
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
If a group in the exceptions target of a rules, and if you go into the "Applied rules" tab of this group, Rudder tells you that this rule is applied on this group.
Instead the tab should make it obvious that the rule is not applied because of an exception.
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 79
I propose to at least change the wording if we can't know if the group is excluded or included easely.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Raphael GAUTHIER
We can use the wording:
"This group is used in following rule targets (either as a target or exception group)"
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Elaad FURREEDAN
- Assignee changed from Elaad FURREEDAN to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2498
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.14 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom