Document that variable_dict_from_file_type#csv needs CRLF
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
If you don't use CRLF in the csv used as input for
variable_dict_from_file_type, all lines will be considered to be the first line.
This is quite surprising and it need to be documented.
- Related to User story #10142: Extend variable_dict_from_file to allow reading yaml and csv files added
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 32 to 61
- Target version changed from 5.0.14 to 5.0.15
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Priority changed from 61 to 60
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1099
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
- Priority changed from 60 to 59
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.15 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom