Batch to purge deleted inventories starts 10 minutes after startup, rather than the defined interval after startup
Web - Maintenance
We agree that there is no real semantic difference between [startup, startup+XXX, startup+2XXX, etc] and [startup+XXX, startup+2XXX, etc].
But around startup time, rudder does a lot of things that consume lots of resources (process missing reports, start a generation, etc). So we don't want to load rudder even more with a task that has no urgency.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2462
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.14 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom