user_primary_group test fails on sles11
Generic methods - User Management
The test fails because on sles, default behaviour of useradd is different from most Os.
Moreover, the test is quite old and could be improved to add at least some audit tests.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1063
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Category changed from 128 to Generic methods - User Management
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.14 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom