Rudder authentication api refuse api account even if they have correct access rights set
We look for authorization for an api account the same way we would look for a Real user, but authorisation ares not the same.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2479
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Subject changed from Rudder authentication api refuse api account even if they could have access to Rudder authentication api refuse api account even if they have correct access rights set
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.14 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom