Clean up reports with log_* types more than once a day
Performance and scalability
With Rudder 5.1, we will store much more reports with log levels than we do today. It will make the base groth much more quickly than today.
Moreover, we need to clean it often: log reports don't have any usage bug for "technical log" and will only be used for immediate display.
Moreover, we should do that in 5.0 too, because even with current set-up, log level takes around 15% of report DB size for nothing.
We should keep around 2x max run time log and delete others.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2489
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to Bug #15849: Missing a fork for clean report info batch added
- Related to Bug #15890: Batch which deletes log reports displays an error when default run interval is not defined added
- Related to deleted (Bug #15890: Batch which deletes log reports displays an error when default run interval is not defined)
- Subject changed from Clean up report with level log info more than once a day to Clean up reports with log_* types more than once a day
- Related to Bug #15888: Batch which cleans log reports should not start if LDAP is unavailable added
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.14 which was released today.
- Related to Bug #15974: Document specific purging configuration for log_* reports added
Also available in: Atom