Normalize datetime format to ISO8601/rfc3339
Architecture - Refactoring
We have datetime in a dozen format. This is bad for consistency (poor users), but it's especially bad in a global installation when we don't display timezone.
So we are going to normalize along:
- any datetime saved in based (serialized) is in strict rfc3339 format (ie:
- for display (web), we use a space (
' ') in place of
T to separate date and time.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2512
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to Bug #15943: Date handling in API Token Creation is broken added
- Related to Bug #15944: Filtering on eventlogs doesn't filter added
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
Also available in: Atom