Rudder package does not work when there are no plugin compatible with the current version of Rudder
It displays a python error:
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/rudder/share/python/rudder-pkg/plugin.py", line 77, in getLatestCompatibleRelease
It should not be displayed like that, also, we should mask the gpg outputs when updating the repo index.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2527
- Target version changed from 6.0.0~beta1 to 6.0.0~beta2
- Target version changed from 6.0.0~beta2 to 6.0.0~beta1
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom