Trying to make LdapEntry immutable broke rudder - reverting
Architecture - Refactoring
Not understanding what's going on, so reverting.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2530
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Parent task deleted (
- Related to Bug #15797: Use `extends AnyVal` and remove HashCodeCaching for classes with one parameter added
- Subject changed from Changing LdapEntry broke tests to Trying to make LdapEntry immutable broke rudder - reverting
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.15 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom