variable_string_match tests are failing on old systems
The test uses a quite modern syntax of PCRE (integrated in 2010) which is \N.
This meta-char is not defined on sles11 and so, cfengine can not understand it.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1080
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.15 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom