file_from_shared_folder generic methods fails to report
Generic methods - File Management
It currently only logs info reports and no proper reports.
This is due to args arity conflict between the GM and the GM it calls at execution time
-> old_class_prefix are "correct" but all class_prefix are broken
Still no idea why it only records in log mode, but the fix make it works as expected.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/ncf/pull/1081
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Has duplicate Bug #16089: Missing reports for "File copy from Rudder shared folder" technique added
- Related to Bug #16137: "Package check installed" generic methods missing report added
Also available in: Atom