Remote-run starts commands with no host name
Relay server or API
oct. 23 23:10:11 server rudder-relayd: DEBUG relayd::api::remote_run: Remote run command: '"sudo" "/opt/rudder/bin/rudder" "remote" "run" ""'
We should have a hostname here.
Happens when calling /nodes/unknown_node
- Status changed from New to Pending technical review
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2552
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom