HTTP errors when forwarding reports or inventories should generally be considered as transient
Relay server or API
Currently the files are deleted, while they should be retried later.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2558
- Subject changed from HTTP errors when forwarding relays or inventories should generally be considered as transient to HTTP errors when forwarding reports or inventories should generally be considered as transient
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom