Rudder-pkg fails to build since subprocess.DEVNULL is undefined before python 3.3
we should define ourselves the variable if it fails to import it.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Félix DALLIDET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Félix DALLIDET to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2565
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom