Authentication Backends plugin has typo
Added by Janos Mattyasovszky over 3 years ago.
Updated over 3 years ago.
Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
at path: /rudder/secure/plugins/authBackendsManagement
This is the list of providers actually used by Rudder, once hooks and plugin status are resolbed.
Plugin ID: rudder-plugin-auth-backends: com.normation.plugins.authbackends.AuthBackendsPluginDef
Plugin version: 5.0-1.2.0
- Description updated (diff)
- Severity set to Trivial - no functional impact | cosmetic
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
- Priority changed from 0 to 29
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 29 to 58
- Project changed from Rudder to Authentication backends
- Target version set to 5.0-1.3
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Vincent MEMBRÉ to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder-plugins/pull/203
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0-1.3 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom