In Node settings, "override global value" fields should have the same display
The "override global value" field in the "Agent run heartbeat" section should have the same display as the one in the "Agent run schedule" section.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2608
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.15 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom