Missing timezone in generation "started at"
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
Whe a policy generation is running, we can see a little info telling us when the generation started, but the timezone info is missing, making it irrelevant.
Could you add it? (displaying is UTC is OK if the
+0000 is present)
- Severity set to Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
- User visibility set to Getting started - demo | first install | Technique editor and level 1 Techniques
- Effort required set to Very Small
- Priority changed from 0 to 79
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2685
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Priority changed from 79 to 78
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.16 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom