StatusReportTest leads to inconsistant results
Performance and scalability
Depending on the machine on which it is executed, it takes one order of magnitude more time to finish.
That makes CI randomly red, certainly depending on the current load.
At least we need to give more time to let CI be green since it does not look like a genuine performance regression.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Related to Bug #16468: Computation of ComplianceLevel generates too many objects added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/2702
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.16 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom