'policyMode' vs. 'policy' in node settings API
Updating the policy mode for an accepted Node expects 'policyMode' instead of 'policy' as documented.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis MOUSSET
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis MOUSSET to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3095
- Related to Bug #17814: Rudder (6.1) API missing documentation added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.18 and 6.1.2 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom