User story #18035
API to totally erase a node everywhere
We need an API to totally wipe-out a node everywhere, which means:
- whatever its state, node inventory is deleted,
- node properties/state/etc are deleted,
- generated node policies are deleted,
- node cache is deleted,
- groups are regenerated.
- expected reports for node are deleted
- rudder sys event (compliance reports)
We still keep historized information about compliance data.
The most compatible way to do it is to add a "mode" parameter, with possible values "archive" (default, current behaviour) and "erase" (new mode that doesn't keep inventory etc).
Files in FS should be deleted in any case, node cache too.