Error displayed when switching from full access to read only
Minor - inconvenience | misleading | easy workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
Unknow diff attribute: ApiAccountKind
So most likely there is something wrong with the event log.
It was for a rudder upgraded from 4.1.7 to 5.0.17 on sles 12.
It does not seems to break anything (API token is read only and can be change back without error).
- Project changed from API Authorizations to Rudder
- Target version set to 5.0.19
It's actually without api authz plugin
- Related to Bug #12958: Transient error when disabling system api account added
- Related to Bug #13913: Logs full of WARN Attribute 'apiAuthorizationKind' or 'expirationTimestamp' is defined for API account but it will be ignored added
I can't reproduce it with a fresh 5.0 installation, so migration from 4.1 may be mandatory to find it.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Elaad FURREEDAN
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3160
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Related to deleted (Bug #12958: Transient error when disabling system api account)
- Has duplicate Bug #12958: Transient error when disabling system api account added
- Priority changed from 65 to 64
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 5.0.19, 6.0.8 and 6.1.4 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom