Project

General

Profile

Actions

Bug #18217

closed

/opt/rudder/etc/htpasswd-webdav incorrect permissions after update

Added by Tobias Ell over 3 years ago. Updated 2 months ago.

Status:
Resolved
Priority:
N/A
Assignee:
-
Category:
System integration
Target version:
Severity:
UX impact:
User visibility:
Effort required:
Priority:
0
Name check:
To do
Fix check:
To do
Regression:
No

Description

Hello,
yesterday I updated 6.0.7 to 6.0.8 and had the problem that the server wouldn't accept inventories anymore.
I finally found the problem to be the permissions for /opt/rudder/etc/htpasswd-webdav which were 600.
I changed it to 640 and everything worked again.
Today I updated to 6.0.9 and came across the same problem again.
The os is centOS 7.8.2003, the file properties are now

-rw-r----- 1 root apache 45 Sep 17 12:21 /opt/rudder/etc/htpasswd-webdav

Related issues 1 (0 open1 closed)

Related to Rudder - Bug #17250: Webapp does not regerate policies when webdav password is changed, breaking inventories after 5.0 -> 6.0 upgradeReleasedAlexis MoussetActions
Actions #1

Updated by Alexis Mousset over 3 years ago

  • Description updated (diff)
Actions #2

Updated by Nicolas CHARLES over 3 years ago

  • Related to Bug #17250: Webapp does not regerate policies when webdav password is changed, breaking inventories after 5.0 -> 6.0 upgrade added
Actions #3

Updated by Tobias Ell over 3 years ago

Problem still present in 6.0.10. After update, I had to manually change file permissions.

Actions #4

Updated by Benoît PECCATTE over 2 years ago

  • Category set to System integration
  • Target version set to 6.1.19
Actions #5

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from 6.1.19 to 6.1.20
Actions #6

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from 6.1.20 to 6.1.21
Actions #7

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ almost 2 years ago

  • Target version changed from 6.1.21 to old 6.1 issues to relocate
Actions #8

Updated by Benoît PECCATTE about 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from old 6.1 issues to relocate to 7.2.5
  • Regression set to No
Actions #9

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ about 1 year ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2.5 to 7.2.6
Actions #10

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 12 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2.6 to 7.2.7
Actions #11

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 11 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2.7 to 7.2.8
Actions #12

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 10 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2.8 to 7.2.9
Actions #13

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 9 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2.9 to 7.2.10
Actions #14

Updated by Alexis Mousset 8 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2.10 to 7.2.11
Actions #15

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 7 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.2.11 to 1046
Actions #16

Updated by Alexis Mousset 6 months ago

  • Target version changed from 1046 to 7.3.8
Actions #17

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 6 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.3.8 to 7.3.9
Actions #18

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 5 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.3.9 to 7.3.10
Actions #19

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 4 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.3.10 to 7.3.11
Actions #20

Updated by Vincent MEMBRÉ 2 months ago

  • Target version changed from 7.3.11 to 7.3.12
Actions #21

Updated by François ARMAND 2 months ago

  • Status changed from New to Resolved

Problem related to permessions and package were mostly addressed in more recent version. I'm closing that one.

Actions

Also available in: Atom PDF