They are deprecated in 6.x cycle, and remove in 7.0 one.
Just keep a "ping" unauthenticated API for basic monitoring.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
We can also remove
RestAuthentication which was used by technique editor and isn't anymore
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3462
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom