Save button moves when switching of compliance reporting mode
In general settings, there is a setting called "Reporting mode".
If you click on "Non compliant only" the save button disappears.
It does not disappear it is displayed below because we show a new section.
I think it is already opened
- Subject changed from Save button disappears when trying to set Non compliant only mode to Save button moves when switching of compliance reporting mode
- Target version changed from 6.1.9 to 6.1.10
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Raphael GAUTHIER to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3501
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.1.10 and 6.2.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom