purge software batch sometime terminate in error without log message
Web - Nodes & inventories
Following #12937 correction, we added a trigger to call unreferenced software purge via API.
We also added some logs tracking the number of cleaned software.
But sometime, the batch stop without any error message or anything => user are expecting that it ran till end, while it's not the case.
- Related to Bug #12937: In Rudder 6.2.0 inventory processing merge_uuid part get extremelly slow on debian added
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Target version changed from 6.2.3 to 6.1.10
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Vincent MEMBRÉ
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3490
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.1.10 and 6.2.3 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom