Inherited node properties are not returned in API
Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
Contrary to what is said in that ticket #17173, inherited node properties are not returned in API call, only in UI.
- Severity set to Major - prevents use of part of Rudder | no simple workaround
- User visibility set to Operational - other Techniques | Rudder settings | Plugins
- Priority changed from 0 to 52
Setting it to major because there is currently no way (AFAIK) to know what are inherited properties for node by API: even listing all groups/global props won't let you know the result since one doesn't have inheritance logic outside of rudder.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Related to User story #17173: Display node properties inherited from group/global added
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Félix DALLIDET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3521
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.1.10 and 6.2.3 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #19085: Inherited node properties are displayed with escape added
Also available in: Atom