Missing mandatory directive parameter doesn't fail policy generation
Web - Config management
It seems that at some point, we lost the check for mandatory parameters during policy generation (or perhaps we never had one - we at least have a `SaveDirectivesOnTechniqueCallback` but AFAIR it was only to update information saved in LDAP).
So, it means that if a new mandatory parameter is added, then the policy generation doesn't fail.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3532
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.1.10 and 6.2.3 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #19115: Allow to put empty value in technique parameters added
Also available in: Atom