Suppressed techniques coming back to life forever
Web - Technique editor
A user tried to suppressed techniques that were saved in the "process" category and they don't stop appearing again and again.
He tried to suppress them from the technique editor screen => come back
From the "active tree" page => deletion ok, but once we go back to the techniques page => come back.
Deletion works for techniques saved in the default category.
- Target version changed from 6.2.3 to 6.2.4
- Target version changed from 6.2.4 to 6.2.5
- Target version changed from 6.2.5 to 6.2.6
- Target version changed from 6.2.6 to 6.2.7
- Target version changed from 6.2.7 to 6.2.8
- Target version changed from 6.2.8 to 6.2.9
- Target version changed from 6.2.9 to 6.2.10
- Target version changed from 6.2.10 to 6.2.11
- translation missing: en.field_tag_list set to Sponsored
- Target version changed from 6.2.11 to 6.2.12
- Target version changed from 6.2.12 to 6.2.13
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
I can totally reproduce this issue
This is because we only get the parent category of the technique, and not the whole path to the parent
So for a technique in process, we try to delete "techniques/process/technique_a_supprimer/1.0" rather than "./techniques/systemSettings/process/technique_a_supprimer/1.0"
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to François ARMAND
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/4188
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.2.13, 7.0.2 and 7.1.0~rc1 which were released today.
- Related to Bug #21491: Cannot delete technique in the technique editor if it contains a space in its name added
Also available in: Atom