Do not pass xFLAGS as environment
This makes them hard to override and use in child process.
Use regular make variables which also inherit from environment but can also be overridden.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Benoît PECCATTE
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Benoît PECCATTE to Alexis MOUSSET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3539
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom