Ignore security alert for unused js embeded in scala lib
Some scala lib embeds js lib for whatever reason (I really wonder for scala-compiler, perhaps it's for scala-js compilation).
Still, we don't use them, so we can ignore these alerts.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Alexis Mousset
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3643
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 6.1.14 and 6.2.8 which were released today.
Also available in: Atom