Missing default value for HTTPS port
If the key `rudder.policy.distribution.port.https` added in #19259 is missing from configuration file, boot fails, while it should just print an info message and use the fallback value.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to François ARMAND
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from François ARMAND to Félix DALLIDET
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3674
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom