Fix certificate configuration for httpd
Because of SELinux policies we can't read it in inputs folder directly.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Benoît PECCATTE
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3703
- Subject changed from Move private key for apache to a dedicated folder to Fix certificate configuration for httpd
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom