Redirect everything to https
Added by Alexis Mousset over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
We now use HTTPS everywhere when talking to the server. We currently have various exception for webapp and relay. Make things simpler and just redirect everything.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3797
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom