Architecture #19746: Move SELinux policy application into postinst script
Bug #19760: Don't reset permission on root.pem
Bug #19764: Incorrect permissions on relay certificates
Incorrect permissions on relay certificates - SELinux
We need to set the proper label on the parent folder so that new files or copied files get the label too.
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Alexis Mousset
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Alexis Mousset to Nicolas CHARLES
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3814
- Description updated (diff)
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom