Allowed networks are not saved for the Relay
Added by Nicolas CHARLES over 1 year ago.
Updated over 1 year ago.
and so cf-serverd doesn't accept connection from nodes
it's because when we save allowed networks for the relay, they are not saved
- Subject changed from Allowed network of relay don't go in the relay policies to Allowed networks are not saved for the Relay
relay isn't in the list of policy server to update
- Status changed from New to In progress
- Assignee set to Nicolas CHARLES
- Status changed from In progress to Pending technical review
- Assignee changed from Nicolas CHARLES to Elaad FURREEDAN
- Pull Request set to https://github.com/Normation/rudder/pull/3817
- Related to Bug #19785: Allowed networks are not init for the Relay when doing node-to-relay added
- Status changed from Pending technical review to Pending release
- Status changed from Pending release to Released
This bug has been fixed in Rudder 7.0.0~beta1 which was released today.
Also available in: Atom